Cruise ships are always welcomed at Cowes Harbour, with the coastal town of Cowes and the rest of the Island beyond, providing truly memorable experiences for visiting cruise guests.
• COVID-19: Cowes Harbour Commission will be ready to welcome cruise ships back to Cowes and the Isle of Wight when it is safe to do so, when the time is right, and in line with all UK Government guidance.
Current bookings for cruise calls at Cowes are as follows:
* PLEASE NOTE, THESE ARE ESTIMATED PASSENGER DISEMBARKATION TIMES AT TRINITY LANDING, BUT TIMES MAY CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND/OR FOR OPERATIONAL REASONS
Some of the benefits of a cruise call at Cowes:
• Cowes - one of the world's most famous sailing destinations - is the south coast destination of choice for many visitors to the UK.
• Cruise guests are dropped off at Trinity Landing, in the heart of Cowes, with direct access to a coach parking area for associated tours.
• Cruise passengers may discover the historic town of Cowes and home of world yachting.
• Cowes High Street is pedestrianised and full of independent shops, boutiques and galleries, restaurants and cafés, chandlers and renowned brands of sailing clothing.
• Cowes offers exceptional visitor appeal with world famous tourist attractions such as Queen Victoria’s royal residence Osborne House in East Cowes, and Carisbrooke Castle in Newport, an Elizabethan artillery fortress, a king's prison and royal summer residence.
• Find out more about shoreside excursions for cruise guests in "Why come to the Isle of Wight?
" and "Excursions from Cowes
• There's more about Cowes on the Cruise Britain
• View photos of L'Austral visiting Cowes Harbour - on Flickr