Cruise ships are always welcomed at Cowes Harbour, with the coastal town of Cowes and the rest of the Island beyond, providing truly memorable experiences for visiting cruise guests.
To discover the events taking place in Cowes, which includes the cruise ship visits, view the events calendar.
Some of the benefits of a cruise call at Cowes include:
• Cowes - one of the world's most famous sailing destinations - is the south coast destination of choice for many visitors to the UK.
• Cruise guests are dropped off at Trinity Landing, in the heart of Cowes, with direct access to a coach parking area for associated tours.
• Cruise passengers may discover the historic town of Cowes and home of world yachting.
• Cowes High Street is pedestrianised and full of independent shops, boutiques and galleries, restaurants and cafés, chandlers and renowned brands of sailing clothing.
• Cowes offers exceptional visitor appeal with world famous tourist attractions such as Queen Victoria’s royal residence Osborne House in East Cowes, and Carisbrooke Castle in Newport, an Elizabethan artillery fortress, a king's prison and royal summer residence.
• Find out more about shoreside excursions for cruise guests in "Why come to the Isle of Wight?
" and "Excursions from Cowes
• There's more about Cowes on the Cruise Britain
• View photos of L'Austral visiting Cowes Harbour - on Flickr