STOP PRESS: Sadly, the HANSEATIC Nature will not come to Cowes on April 17th. The new ship’s delivery from the shipyard was delayed and Hapag Lloyd have had to cancel the maiden voyage and subsequent cruise to Cowes.
* PLEASE NOTE, THESE ARE ESTIMATED PASSENGER DISEMBARKATION TIMES AT TRINITY LANDING, BUT TIMES MAY CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND/OR FOR OPERATIONAL REASONS
Some of the benefits of a cruise call at Cowes:
• Cowes - one of the world's most famous sailing destinations - is the south coast destination of choice for many visitors to the UK.
• Cruise guests are dropped off at Trinity Landing, in the heart of Cowes, with direct access to a coach parking area for associated tours.
• Cruise passengers may discover the historic town of Cowes and home of world yachting.
• Cowes High Street is pedestrianised and full of independent shops, boutiques and galleries, restaurants and cafés, chandlers and renowned brands of sailing clothing.
• Cowes offers exceptional visitor appeal with world famous tourist attractions such as Queen Victoria’s royal residence Osborne House in East Cowes, and Carisbrooke Castle in Newport, an Elizabethan artillery fortress, a king's prison and royal summer residence.