Cruise ships are always welcomed at Cowes Harbour, with the coastal town of Cowes and the rest of the Island beyond, providing truly memorable experiences for visiting cruise guests.Cruise ships booked to visit Cowes:
* PLEASE NOTE, THESE ARE ESTIMATED PASSENGER DISEMBARKATION TIMES AT TRINITY LANDING, BUT TIMES MAY CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND/OR FOR OPERATIONAL REASONS
|Date||Ship||ETA - ETD||LOA||Maximum Passenger Capacity||Maiden Call to Cowes||Approx. Passenger Landing Time at The Parade* / General information|
|Friday 10 May 2019||Bremen||0800-1800||122m ||155|| |
|Monday 27 May 2019||HANSEATIC Nature||0700-1900||138m ||230||✓||News from visit.|
|Monday 8 Jul 2019||Europa||0800-1800||199m||408|| ||News from visit.|
|Friday 12 - Saturday 13 Jul 2019 ||The World||1000 12/07 - 1500 13/07||196m||165 residences||✓|
|Monday 15 Jul 2019||Seabourn Quest||0800-1700||198m||450||✓||News from visit.|
|Thursday 18 Jul 2019||Silver Wind||0800-1800||156m||294||✓||Visit cancelled due to weather conditions.|
|Friday 8 May 2020||Dumont D'Urville||0800-1400||131m||184||✓|| |
|Thursday 4 Jun 2020||Seabourn Quest||0800-1700||198m||450|| || |
|Saturday 6 Jun 2020||HANSEATIC Nature||tbc||138m||230|| |
|Monday 29 Jun 2020||MS Hamburg||1200-1900||144m||420|| || |
|Thursday 16 July 2020 ||To be announced||0800-1800|| || ||✓|| |
|Tuesday 15 Sep 2020||Ocean Majesty||tbc|| || || |
|Thursday 1 Jul 2021||Europa||1200-1900||199m||408|| || |
|Tuesday 13 July 2021||To be announced|| || || ||✓|| |
|Monday 4 October 2021||HANSEATIC Nature||1300-1900||138m||230|| || |
|Sunday 29 May 2022||HANSEATIC Spirit||0700-1800||138m||230||✓|| |
|Tuesday 21 Jun 2022||Europa||0800-1800||199m||408|| || |
|Tuesday 30 Aug 2022||Europa ||0700-1800||199m||408|| || |
Some of the benefits of a cruise call at Cowes:
• Cowes - one of the world's most famous sailing destinations - is the south coast destination of choice for many visitors to the UK.
• Cruise guests are dropped off at Trinity Landing, in the heart of Cowes, with direct access to a coach parking area for associated tours.
• Cruise passengers may discover the historic town of Cowes and home of world yachting.
• Cowes High Street is pedestrianised and full of independent shops, boutiques and galleries, restaurants and cafés, chandlers and renowned brands of sailing clothing.
• Cowes offers exceptional visitor appeal with world famous tourist attractions such as Queen Victoria’s royal residence Osborne House in East Cowes, and Carisbrooke Castle in Newport, an Elizabethan artillery fortress, a king's prison and royal summer residence.
• Find out more about shoreside excursions for cruise guests in "Why come to the Isle of Wight?
" and "Excursions from Cowes
• There's more about Cowes on the Cruise Britain
• View photos of L'Austral visiting Cowes Harbour - on Flickr