Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009.
Application for Whitegates East Pontoon upgrade - MLA/2019/00536.
Notice is hereby given that Cowes Harbour Commissioners - Harbour Office, Town Quay, Cowes has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the conversion of pile moorings into pontoon moorings, and connecting to the ECWS jetty to provide walk ashore access. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at East Cowes Community Library, 11 York Avenue, East Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO32 6QY.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed online in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register
and accessing the ‘make a comment’ section of case reference MLA/2019/00536;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com
; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the 15:02:20
- Quote the case reference; and
- Include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.