Shepards Wharf Marina
offers 40 resident berths accommodating vessels from 5 to 20 metres. Our marina is managed and run by committed, friendly staff who know and love their local area and whose mission is to help you draw the best from your boating experiences.
All pontoon berths are serviced with 240v power and fresh water points. The pontoons and wide water access channels make life very straight forward for manoeuvring your vessel within the Marina.
See the Mooring Licence Tariffs.
- Inclusive refurbished showers
- Electricity and water on pontoons
- CCTV security covering all the Marina
- Free Wi-Fi on all boats
- Clean modern toilets facilities
- Sanitation pump out and garbage disposal
- Full Dry Sailing facilities
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite sail loft
Our aim is to continually improve the services and facilities available to our customers without compromising the special character of the marina, but yet still maintaining good value for money.