Cruise ships are always welcomed at Cowes Harbour, with the coastal town of Cowes and the rest of the Island beyond, providing truly memorable experiences for visiting cruise guests:
• Cowes - popular seaside town and the world's most famous sailing destination - is the south coast destination of choice for many visitors to the UK.
• Cruise guests are dropped off at Trinity Landing
, in the heart of Cowes, with direct access to a coach parking area for associated tours.
• New “Cowes historic town and home of world yachting tour” launches soon.
• Cowes High Street is pedestrianised and full of independent shops, boutiques and galleries, restaurants and cafés, chandlers and renowned brands of sailing clothing.
• Cowes offers exceptional visitor appeal with world famous tourist attractions such as Queen Victoria’s royal residence Osborne House
in East Cowes, and Carisbrooke Castle
in Newport, an Elizabethan artillery fortress, a king's prison and royal summer residence.
• Find out more about shoreside excursions for cruise guests in "Why come to the Isle of Wight?
"Cruise ships calls to Cowes: